What the fwack?!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sleep Deprivation and Shxt

You know, if we were living in the sixties my ass would be in bed right now? Instead I'm on the internet looking for some new interesting gossip that will motivate me to continue living in this ironically bland world.

Yesterday, I went to sleep at 4 p.m and didn't wake up until this morning 6 a.m. Obviously I discovered that Video Vixen has been running her ass to much and...well Video Vixen's parents don't give a fuck if she's alive or not. (If you're not sure who Video Vixen is...please catch up with "Pregnancy Scares")

Oh  Happy 4/20 to all the non-smokers (like myself) who thinks this "holiday" is kinda stupid. I decided to rename this "National I'm-A-Whore-Because-You-Man-Whores-Think-You-Are-The-Only-One-Who-Can-Have-Fun-Day". Yea fellow Vixens, I got your back.

I promised not to blog more than once a day, but I think this was essential.

Praying that someone who cares will be there when I kick the bucket,
Shaina

No comments:

Post a Comment