What the fwack?!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

FWACK!

Fuck Love Fuck Life Fuck You Fuck Her Fuck Him Fuck Ya'll Fuck School Fuck the Future Fuck this Car Fuck ignorant ass Negroes Fuck having Sex Fuck Money Fuck Pain Fuck your Girlfriend Fuck being your Girlfriend Fuck your Dad Fuck your Mom Fuck a Doctor Fuck your Homie Fuck your brother Fuck your Sister Fuck Commitment Fuck a Home Fuck being Honest Fuck being a Whore Fuck being with You Fuck asking Questions Fuck missing You Fuck being with You Fuck a Holiday Fuck College Fuck advance placement language Class Fuck a college Credit Fuck all these damn pointless Test Fuck cognac, gin, patrone, and Vodka Fuck marijuana, mushrooms, and Robotripping Fuck this Party...Just Fuck Fuck Fuck-i-ty Fuck!!!!!!!

^I'm thinking about submitting my poem in for an assignment credit in AP English when we start discussing poetry...think I'll get an A?

Anyways it's my sisters birthday so I guess I'll get shit faced wasted and drive all the drunk bitches home under the influenced. >.<   (I'm being sarcastic by the way, I don't even have my license yet....that's another story though).

Oh, lesson to all Religion and Sexuality are not great school discussion topics, I'm thinking about making a hit list and setting the whole school on fire...
JUST KIDDING again....God you guys are soo touchy.

Creating the next Columbine scenery in my demented Head,

Shaina
(just kidding!)

No comments:

Post a Comment